We´re moving! From the 16th of February you will find the Chair of Human Resource Management at the Kollegiengebäude am Kronenplatz (Bldg. 05.20) on the 2nd Floor.
Modules and Courses
Bachelor Module Human Resources and Organizations
- Human Resource Management (Lecture No.: 2253003 and Tutorial No.: 253004), 4,5 ECTS – every winter term (Mandatory course)
- Personnel Policies and Labor Market Institutions (Lecture No.: 2573001 and Tutorial No.:2573002), 4,5 ECTS – every summer term, also creditable in the module "Economic Policy I"
Other courses that are part of the module:
- Managing Organizations (Prof. Dr. Hagen Lindstädt), (Lecture No.: 2577902), 3,5 ECTS - every winter term
- Problem solving, communication and leadership (Prof. Dr. Hagen Lindstädt), (Lecture No.: 2577910), 2 ECTS, every summer term
Bachelor Foundation Business Administration
- Strategic Management and Information Engineering and Management (Part Strategic Management, Lecture No.: 2600023), 3 ECTS – every winter term
Incentives in Organizations (Lecture-No.: 2573003 and Tutorial No.: 2573004) 4,5 ECTS - every summer term; part of the modules:
- Cross-functional Management Accounting
- Microeconomic Theory
- Applied Strategy Decisions
- Experimental Economics
Seminars in the Seminar Module for Bachelor and Master
- Seminar Human Resource Management (Seminar No.: 2573011), 3 ECTS – usually every term
- Seminar Human Resources and Organizations (Seminar No.: 2573010), 3 ECTS – usually every term
- Bachelor-/Master-/Diplomandenkolloquium "Research and Writing" (Colloquium accompanying theses, Lecture No.: 2574010) – every term
- PhD-Seminar (Kolloquium, Lecture No.: 2520406) – every term
- Workshop on Economics and Finance (Research Seminar, Lecture No.: 2521500) – every term
For detailed information please look at the module handbook.